ITTA presents: The 2016 Autumn Inter-University Table Tennis Competition!Ready to take on table tennis to a whole new level? Come March, we will be holding our first table Inter-uni Table Tennis Association Competition of the Year! This is a great event to play against some of the best players from the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), University of New South Wales (UNSW), University of Sydney (USYD) and the Australia National University (ANU).With over $2100 in prizes, trophies and medals, accompanied by live music performances and social games, you’d be smart to sign up quick before spaces fill up.
There will be 2 event categories on offer for the first time,… Singles and Teams Event:
1. Singles: Three divisions will be running (Advanced, Intermediate and Beginner)
– Total prize money offered is $2100
– Advanced: 1st $300, 2nd $150, 3rd $75 Entry fee is $30 per person
– Intermediate: 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50 Entry fee is $25 per person
– Beginner: 1st $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $25 Entry fee is $20 per person
– Teams must consist of 4 players with at least 1 female player per team. This is the only requirement, otherwise teams can be of any composition.
– If in the event a player pulls out, or enters without being in a team, an executive member of ITTA will take their place in the team.
– Team event matches will be best of 5 matches with each match being best of 5 sets and adopt the following format;
Singles, Singles, Doubles, Singles, Singles.
– This format ensures all players in the team play AT LEAST one match.
– Entry fee is $60 per team ($15 per person)
– Small trophies will be awarded to the winning team members
– Likely format (dependent on number of team entries) will be group stage and knockouts.
8:30 – 9:00am Team Registrations
9:00am – 1:00pm Team Event Begins
(12:00pm-1:00pm Division Singles Registrations)
1:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch & Live Magic Show
2:00pm – 8:00pm All Division Singles
8:00pm-8:15pm Presentations of Awards
This event will be held on the 26th March, with the venue being the UTS Ross Milbourne Sports Hall – RMSH.
Food and refreshments will be provided for guests and competitors during the event, and there will also be lucky prizes for the audience to be won.
This event is open for everyone to attend, all are welcome to take part!!! Buy your tickets here.
If you have any enquiries or require more information please inbox us directly or email the organisers at email@example.com. Alternatively if it is an urgent issue please call Karen Zhang at 0425 693 838 or Robert Lee at 0412 846 967.